The historic terminal building housing the ticket counters
and Prop Room Resturant has been renamed the Main Terminal.
- The current terminal building housing the gate areas and baggage claim has
been renamed the South Terminal and is now used only by JetBlue Airways.
- A new terminal building, the North Terminal, houses American Airlines,
America West Airlines, and Horizon Air gates and baggage claim.
- The old short-term parking lot now houses the car rental facilities for
Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, and National.
- The old long-term parking garage is now Parking Lot A, $15/day.
- The outdoor parking lot west of the garage and car rental facility is now
Short Term Parking Lot B , $12/day.
- The discount "Park-and-Walk" lot is now Remote Parking Lot C, $9/day.
- Park and Ride Lot D located at Lakewood Boulevard and Conant Drive, $6/day with a free shuttle to the terminal.
- New Prop Room Resturant hours: Monday-Friday 6:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M. with
an expanded dinner menu and weekends 6:00 A.M. to 12:00 noon.
- Additional curbside footage and a wider driving lane along the Main Terminal
to allow additional passenger drop-offs.
- South Terminal expansion including additional lounge area, enlarged security
screening checkpoint and baggage claim areas, and construction of an international
food court and concession facility.
[ Airport Main
| Airport News | Airlines
Serving the Airport | Car Rentals | Terminal Expansion ]
[ Index |
Aviation Sector |
Software Sector | Favorite Sites Sector |